Our Mission & Vision
Crossroads Christian House of Prayer is God's house of prayer, called to seek and save the lost; to teach, train, and disciple people as they are conformed into the image of Christ that they may walk in their inheritance and fulfill the work of the ministry.
Acts 26:18: To whom I now send you to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Jesus Christ.
Joel 3:13-14: Put in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe, come, go down, for the winepress is full, the vats overflow for their wickedness is great. Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.
1. Declare, promote, proclaim according to biblical principles the gospel of Jesus Christ (Acts 20:27 Paul declares that he did not shunned to give you the whole counsel of God.)
Win unbelievers to Christ (Matthew 28:19)
Minister healing and deliverance, and blessings to those who are in need (Isaiah 61:1-3; Mark 16:15-18)
Prepare and encourage believers to do works of service in the name of Jesus Christ (Ephesians 4:12)
Facilitate spiritual growth and development of believers (Ephesians 4:13)
Promote love, unity and fellowship among all believers regardless of their race, cultures or denominational differences.
2. Equip, instruct and train leaders of God for the work of the kingdom, which God has commanded us to do.
3. Promote and maintain facilities where according to biblical principles individuals may gather to praise and worship God. Be trained in the ways of God. Study the Word of God where the whole person can be ministered to, minister to others and fellowship together in the Lord.
4. Cooperate with other Christian brethren in the faith, not being bound by race, cultures, or denominational difference to promote world Christian fellowship.
5. To carry the Gospel by establishing satellite Churches, Para-Church Ministries, and by any other means within God's law.